Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Gold 16" and 19" wheels with Speedmaster front and shinko rear for the green bike... If I get some time I'll be working on the swingarm so I can get it rolling... Sheet metal brake finally made it out of Mrs. Nonnsen's basement. I bought it from her over a year ago but with it being so heavy just kept putting off going to get it. Her husband, Calvin Nonnsen, was one of the best true sheet metal guys I have ever been around. He taught my dad and I alot over the 22 years or so that we were neighbors. Mr. Nonnsen passed away a little over three years ago but seeing some of his unfinished projects and full scale cardboard templets in his basement this weekend really made it seem like he had just been there 5 minutes before us.

No comments:

Post a Comment